Saturday, November 3, 2012

R.I.P Mitch Lucker, you will be missed :"(


Today will just be all about Mitch Lucker, I swear.

It was tragic news, I woke up around 12pm today and went to facebook, I was shocked and sad at the same time when I heard about the lead vocalist of Suicide Silence, Mitch Lucker passed away because of a motorcycle accident. I didn't even know how am I supposed to feel right now. Yes, I’m devastated but there's something more.

I mean like, I didn't even get a chance to meet him and the band yet and God decided to take him away :’(

There's a bunch of asdfghjkl that’s going through my mind right now
The world has lost such a great vocalist

so i decided to do this to dedicate my love and respect for Mitch. 


One awesome picture of him with Oliver Sykes. 

Austin Carlile and Mitch Lucker. They're like brothers.



Their music has inspired a lot of people out there including me.


"Keep listening to music, cause it gets you through everything, i promise." -Mitch Lucker-




He has the best screams ever.. and the reason why Suicide Silence is such an amazing band.
(in my opinion though)


"We all lost a hero today, but legends never die." - Alex Koehler of Chelsea Grin



And what's amazing about him is that, he isn't afraid of anything. He isn't afraid to express his feelings out. He isn't afraid to be himself. :(


he was such a kind person. 














He is loved by many, and it's really sad and heart-breaking that i'll never get a chance to see him perform on stage.


What's more sad is that Mitch left behind his beloved daughter

Mitch and his daughter, Kenadee Isis Lucker



I’m not going to see daddy anymore, he’s in heaven.” -Kenadee Lucker-

i swear, he is the greatest dad in the whole world.
Its really sad that Kenadee has to go through all this pain losing her father :(





I cried while watching this.


It's really sad to hear about Mitch's death. I will always have my respect for him and the band. He was such a great dad to his daughter. My condolence to Mitch's family,  Jolie, Kenadee, friends and fans. He will forever be in my heart. Rest In Peace Mitch, you will be missed
 :(




sign this petition and get Warped Tour 2013 and Soundave 2013 to dedicate to Mitch Lucker

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/675/942/555/dedicate-warped-tour-2013-to-mitch-lucker/

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ABOVE. CREDITS GOES TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.
-Syeon-

No comments:

Post a Comment