Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happei Halloweens

Heyhey everyone,
Happy Halloweens. i think this is like my first year doing this halloween stuff...
okayy lets just take this moment and enjoy your holidays. Dress up as scary as you like, go trick-or-treat and partay~





I took this photo from my tumblr cause it's beyond awesome. Isn't it fascinating? no? 
i wanted to paint my face to make it zombie-like but i failed, literally. I even watched a bunch of youtube tutorials but i still fail... nice job Syeon. But, i did something else instead.



Sorry for the bad quality, i needed new camera, cause i broke my previous one..how unfortunate. I just used a lipstick and draw scars on my lips..if you can see it -.-"


can see now? lol....

Anyways, now is the right time to fangirl about Rick Genest a.k.a Zombie Boy.  



A lot of people say that his 'tattoos' are fake but they're not fake. His tattoos are real. Yes. his face tattoos are also real. I thought his tattoos were fake at first when i first saw him in Lady Gaga's Born This May music video. i was so amazed after i found out his tattoos were actually real. expression = "wow"


there, i think he's really hot even with his tattoos on his face.. i mean like, he's so rare. I'm so fascinated cause i really like stuffs that has to do with zombies. :o


look how good looking he is in suits..hahaha...i wanna meet him, someday and get his autograph or something :D


that face expression was actually creepy but still love it anyway :"D


so hot~ :o



Just one last photo of him and i'll shut up for now xD
by the way, i do not own any of these photos above except for photos of myself.



here's a gif i made myself :D


next halloween, i must carve my own pumpkin no matter what ><


so before i go, just want to say Happy Halloween once again and enjoy your holiday~
i'll update soon.

-Syeon- 


No comments:

Post a Comment