Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Prom 20/11/2012

Last night was the most crazy night i ever had. It's prom and we all danced like there's no tomorrow.

i didn't manage to take a lot of pictures with everybody cause everyone is busy with their own social shit.. lol
But that doesn't mean i didn't take any pictures at all...what am i saying? :o




Karu, lookin' good eh? ;D


Marcus was my date..wahaha..it was kinda awkward cause i barely speak to him during prom (i have some sort of social anxiety and i tend to be awkward when it comes to meeting new people)
how did i get him to be my date? we are friends on facebook...i asked him to go with me was because my other date bailed on me( with reasons)... and i already got 2 tickets, i have no one else to ask..so i asked him instead :o


Alex and Axel...hahaha
what a great couple ;D

Afiq and Syazwani :D


i think this was the candid shot of Tony hahaha... i tagged him this picture a while ago on facebook and he made it his profile picture..LOL

Karu and Sora



Karu and Silah, she looked so gorgeous in that blue dress


Silah and Muna 





Paul and I~ :D

HAHA... from left to right, we have
Afiq, Asyraf, Tony, Jids and Hanif. All lookin' smart in their outfits xD


from left to right: Afiq, Asyraf, Tony, Jids, hanif and Mirza

Tony and I...shouldn't have left that scarf hanging there... it ruined the picture..
oh well...



I think there are more pictures of Alex and Axel than other pictures...
what a lovely couple..... 





Tony, hanif and Karu...the three musketeers~ 



Me and a good friend of mine, Kamil :)




Mira, me and Muna


And lastly, a photo of Sora just sitting there and chilling c:



I went home around 12am+ cause Kamil is the one driving me home..so yeah....
It was such a wonderful night..but i expected it to be much more fun but nope..oh well...at least we all enjoyed the night...

this will all be part of my memories cause it will be my last year attending prom....or so....... 



I'll update soon
-Syeon-

No comments:

Post a Comment