Monday, November 19, 2012

The day before prom night.

What's up guys? i'm finally back with another blog post! are you guys excited? 
If yes 
Please stay.

If no
bye bye =3

So i went shopping with my mom today at the mall to buy some stuffs for prom. As you guy know my prom night is tomorrow night...i'm excited yet, nervous at the same time :s
i mean, who doesn't worry about how they'll look during prom. And i'm sure a lot of people wants to look fabulous for the night :)

lets stick to the point.. i wanna make this post as short as possible so you guys won't get tired of reading all my nonsense :o




lots of plastic bags, i know... i spent too much money today x_x


I got this plaid shirt which i've been wanting got quite sometime now and i also got a grey scarf in case i get cold during prom (LOL) 


I got this awesome cross ring and a pair of earrings.
lol...i'm not really into the earring..i just got it for prom but the ring is just too cute~


And lastly makeup. I got a loose powder in case my face get oily and i don't want my makeup to smudge during the night...I also got a fake eyelashes, eyelash glue, eye primer, creme foundation and wet wipes~


I seriously can't wait for prom even tho i'm really panicking right now. And also, i'll be doing my hair and makeup at the salon cause i'm sucker at styling my own hair and doing my own makeup.
I hope you guys have a nice day~ :D

I'll update soon
-Syeon-

No comments:

Post a Comment