Friday, November 30, 2012

Graduation 2K12

Sorry i sort of like delayed this post.. i was supposed to post this yesterday...but i got distracted
and i was kinda busy.

Graduation was on the 27th November. It was pretty tense cause at the end of the graduation, most of them cried... i was about to cry too..but i didn't..phew~

So yeah..this is it, my final year being a high school student... i swear it was the best feeling ever.. i'm finally free after all those year of pain and suffering in school..but don't get me wrong, i do love school, in fact that i'm gonna miss high school...cause of all the fun time and good memories i had... I'm also gonna miss my friends of course. To be honest, highschool life was much more easier..imagine what are we gonna do when we get a job...life's gonna be 10x harder plus all the stress... dammit i wanna go back to school now ._.

But that doesn't change anything... this is now a part of life... we experience different things everyday and graduating high school is the first step for me...i can't imagine how my life would be when we grow older each year. I really do appreciate all those experiences in high school... I can still remember the first time i entered high school..i was an annoying little prick...and everyone hated me...lol... but throughout the years... i started growing up a lil bit..yeah i still have a childish behavior in me but i became a better person... i stopped annoying people that is...

alright enough of my blabbering...
i manage to take some photos for memories and i took some from facebook :B


it's so funny that we're not looking at the same direction...lol


My best friend and i :D








gonna miss them especially my friend NN, on the right 




Sora and Hika~ best bros since 2010


this is the part where everyone decided to photo-bum us..but it was a great shot :D


Mokona and Jo~



i know i didn't take much photos that day..cause of my shitty phone which lags all the time -.-
well, at least i get to take some pictures..haha

ohh...and at the very end of the awarding ceremony, we all danced Gangnam Style on stage...some people eventually cried that time. nyahaha xD
there's actually a video of it..but i'm not sure i can post it here cause of privacy stuf.. i don't own the video..so yeah ._.


and lastly, all i wanna say is, 

Congratulations to all the Year 11 and Year 10 Express students who had graduated. May your future shine bright.


I Finally Graduated~ woohoo~ xD


i'll update soon
-Syeon-

No comments:

Post a Comment