Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thank you Impericon

Hi guys! 
finally there's something for me to blog about..sorry if I've been MIA lately...i don't mean to do that :|

my last post was about Mitch's tribute..i'm still devastated tho :/

But today was unexpectedly a happy day for me cause about a month ago, i ordered something on Impericon..it was free by the way..you just need to sign up for the catalog and they'll send it to you together with some other goodies. 

And finally today, it arrived~ :')




This is how it looks like in the plastic 
i got them this morning in my mailbox 


These are the goodies..hahaha xD

they gave me a giant poster of Parkway Drive, 5 stickers and a CD


This is the catalog...i can't wait until i finally get a job and buy stuffs from there~



front and back of the CD, can't wait to watch/listen to it later 


gonna post this on my wall soon....need to find space cause most of the space on my wall is pretty
much occupied... (too much posters and pictures..LOL!)


the stickers are Impericon logo, Deez Nuts which says Stay True, Heaven Shall Burn, Suicide Silence and August Burns Red


and of course, this one is my favorite :D
(THANK YOU IMPERICON~)

All of these pictures are taken from my phone..so it's quite good quality now cause my pictures back then were so blurry >.> -You Tried- hahaha


And, if you guys wanna check out the website..the link is:

http://www.impericon.com/en/

they have a wide choice of clothings and accessories you can buy..do check them out :)


I'll update soon
-Syeon-

No comments:

Post a Comment