Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello my lovelies, how are you guys today? :D

i finally manage to do some blogging today. 

Today i went shopping with my mom to buy my prom dress and shoes (excluding accessories cause i don't have enough time for that). I dragged Alex along cause i need her opinion on my dress and all, since she already bought her dress.
I can't show you guys my dress yet cause i want it to be a surprise (sorry~)

Now i don't have to stress about it anymore cause i feel like i'm the only one who hasn't bought a dress yet. Prom is on November 20, which is 6 days ahead. That's why i'm panicking cause everything just fuck up when it's the last minute. So i'm kinda relieved now. Yosh~

I also manage to get my EA Con tickets before it got sold out (YAY) now i just need to finish up my costume xD
i'm sure this year's cosplay event will be a blast. 
since the place will be bigger and there's gonna be more people than last year's EA Con c:


Last year i went as Yui from K-ON!
This year, i'm going as Saya Kisaragi from Blood-C


I have a feeling that today is according to plan. I'm super happy right now :"D

Next thing to do is clean my room, practice my guitar and do some past year papers~
tomorrow will be the last day of 'O' Levels. I"M GONNA BE FREE!~ 

so yeah, i hope you guys have a nice day.


I'll update soon.
-Syeon-


No comments:

Post a Comment