Sunday, December 2, 2012

Awesome weekend & D.I.Y Denim Vest :3

Hi guys! 
what have you all been up to? hope you all had a wonderful weekend c:


I spent the whole weekend helping Riisu to do her cosplay photo shoot at Empire Hotel on Saturday and Silah with some props making for cosplay for the upcoming EA Con today~ 


well, it started on Friday... we were supposed to watched a movie with Mokona and the rest of our group... i booked the tickets but i was late to collect it so they cancelled my ticket. 
We were supposed to watch Rise of the Guardians together...But we still end up watching the movie thanks to a friend of mine who bought 2 tickets for us... Mokona didn't join cause she was late too and the movie already started... So she ended up watching a different movie with my other friends~ i was glad that everyone enjoyed..although we kinda got separated...haha

so after the movie, Riisu wanted to buy something for the cosplay photo shoot .so we walked around Mall for a while..and she asked me if i wanna stay over at her house until Sunday..so i did...and we literally had a great time...hahaha
the photoshoot went well..she was cosplaying as Serah Ferron from Final Fantasy X-III

I can't show you the pictures cause it was private and blablabla.... i'm so sorry~ D:



This was taken after the photoshoot. We went to the cafe at the Hotel to have some tea and cake...lol 
i ordered a chocolate cupcake~ and it was delicious :3


Then on sunday, which was today, Afiq and Viven came to pick us up to the Mall around 10 am to get Viven's make-up stuff for her cosplay..then we went back to Riisu's home to start making props while we wait for silah xD

While we were on the way back to Riisu's house, we decided to stop by at a thrift store to check out some things..and guess what i found? a denim jacket for only $6..i've always wanted one for a long time. I didn't wanna buy at a normal store cause it'll cost more than $10
I used to have a denim jacket from my sister..but i was so stupid.. i gave it to someone :/
but anyway...i finally got my denim jacket hahaha...


This is what i did to the jacket after i got home from Riisu's house c:


this is what the jacket looks (looked) like


I cut the sleeves. Not all in once...i went around the sleeve cause it's much more easier..haha

this is how it looks after one side of the sleeve is cut.


and wala~ ..i got myself a denim vest~ 
i can't explain how happy i am right now~  i can finally style my outfit with this xD

Side view ^^




the front view



the back view
so far it fits perfectly..i wanted to add studs to the collar and pockets..but it be next time cause i haven't bought any studs yet c:
And sorry for the bad quality pictures tho..i took this using my laptop's webcam :/


I had a great weekend so far. i hope everyday's like that... I've been trying to fill my day lately cause i just graduated and i'm always bored at home and sometimes i'm suck of using the internet ._.

Still trying to look for a part-time job... i hope to be working soon..cause i'm gonna have 2 months of holiday~ 

I'm gonna make more D.I.Y posts like these soon.. i just need ideas and supplies xD
gonna make some galaxy stuff soon ^^
Byee xD



I'll update soon
-Syeon-

2 comments:

  1. Fun times indeed! XD OMG Galaxy stuff! I wanna make my own galaxy tshirt and probably shoe as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes..galaxy stuffs :D
      i was gonna make the shoes first... but i still need them for cosplay... D:

      Delete