Monday, March 9, 2015

Mini March Haul 2015

Hello everyone!

I am back again with another blog post ^_^
So Chinese New Year has recently ended and I hope that everyone who celebrated, had a wonderful time with family and friends. I had such an amazing CNY this year.


Okay, I'm gonna jump straight to the haul now. I haven't posted any hauls since forever.

I went to Watsons yesterday and spent quite a long time there cause they were having a sale.


Firstly, I picked up this Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in the shade 645 Red Revival. It was only RM 17.94 cause they were having this special weekend sale. 


I also picked up this L'oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in the shade Pearly Viva Red. This shade is lighter than the Maybelline one. At first I thought they were the same. This was also on sale for RM 17.95



Next, I picked up this Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Cool Medium 2. I heard a lot of good reviews on this concealer, that's why I picked this one and I also ran out of concealer. ^_^



My last make-up bit I bought was the Collection Does It All Waterproof Mascara. I also heard a lot of good reviews on this mascara. I can't wait to try this~



I got this Argan Oil Body Scrub by Watsons cause I wanted to try it.


Another skin product I got is this giant St. Ives Body Lotion. I've used this already and I smells amazing. You guys should try it,


And lastly, I got this Loreal Paris hair dye in the shade P66 Intense Spicy Red. I can't wait to see the results of this hair dye :D



And yeah, that sums up my entire purchase from Watsons. I can't wait to try out all the new make-up bits and also skin products. 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this blog post even though it's just me showing off all the things I bought. hehe

I will try to update as often as I can from now on and I hope to improve my blogging skills along the way!

I hope you guys have an awesome day or night depending on which place you're from. Stay beautiful, stay gorgeous, stay healthy and stay healthy! I love you all!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment