Wednesday, March 18, 2015

sick days, go away

I just recovered from a cold a few weeks ago. Now the cold made a comeback and I'm sick again. I feel miserable right now. I didn't have appetite to eat, I constantly feel like sleeping, even though I just woke up from that extra 3 hours of nap I took. My head feels light and my right side of my nose is blocked.

The weather must have messed me up big time cause I feel like shit right now. And yes, I'm whining like a baby because I feel weak like I just want to sleep all day :s

Last night, I slept around 12:40 am and woke up around 8:10 am this morning. Did some stuff, turned on my laptop for a while and around 9 am, I went back to sleep and then woke up at 12:30 pm. It was already lunch hour but I didn't have to appetite so I just made myself some hot chocolate and 2 slices of peanut butter toast.

Right now I still feel like crap and I'm a little bit irritated cause my laptop's being whack as fuck. I don't know why it's being super lagging these days. I feel like I got so much shit to complain about but I'm not gonna do it. I don't want to make my day even more miserable than it already is.

And.. I have a coaching session later on with Viven so I wanna prepare myself. So I'm gonna go lie down for a while and then get ready for later.

This is a super short post of me complaining about everything..
I know..I'm sorry I just had to let it all out to ease my frustrations..
Thank goodness I have this blog


I'll update soon


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment