Saturday, March 28, 2015

Just some little thoughts.

I know that I don't spend a lot of time updating my blog. I only update once in a blue moon

But right now, I have this thought that has been bugging me for the past hours.

Loneliness and friends.

Everyone has felt this emotion at some point of their lives. Even the ones who are surrounded my friends.
To me, loneliness isn't just about being depressed or down when you're alone. You can also feel lonely when you have friends or family around you. It's that feeling of isolation, you know? Like how your friends, they make you feel isolated because you feel like they don't understand you, like nobody else can.

I personally have been through this, being alone, feeling so left out. It almost made me break-down and cry. That's how terrible it felt.

But over the years, I've gotten used to it. In fact, I spent nearly all the time being alone. And I liked it. I enjoyed being alone in my personal space. Sometimes I do get asked out by my friends just to catch up or just normal outing.

I keep telling myself that it's alright to be alone, It really is, It's okay if you got no friends. Just know that, yourself, that's all you need, You don't need a lot of friends to be happy. You just gotta keep a couple of close ones around. I personally have only got 2 close friends and the rest are just acquaintances. And I'm okay with that. Not everyone you're friends are your true friends.

If you got a group of friends that made plans without you, you sort of already know where you stand. So don't waste so much time trying to fit in with them anymore, Focus on yourself. You can do so much more without them.

So just enjoy yourself, don't make it a big deal when your friends had fun without you. Friends, they come and go. Just remember, if you got a couple of close friends around, cherish them.


That's all I have to say for now
This is just a late night thought I had, so why not make it into a blog post.


I'll update soon


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment