Sunday, November 23, 2014

50 Questions. About me

I saw this on tumblr so I decided to do the tag here on my blog because why not? So here it goes...

1.What are you wearing?
-> My lounge wear which is T-shirt and shorts cause I'm at home right now.
2: Ever been in love? 
-> Yes.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
-> Yes.
4: How tall are you?
-> 159-160cm
5: How much do you weigh?
-> 45kg
6: Any tattoos? 
-> Nope, but i want one so bad :<
7: Any piercings?
Yep. 3 on both sides of my ear.
8: OTPs?
-> Basically.. Caroline and Enzo (The Vampire Diaries).  
9: Favorite shows?
-> American Horror Story, The Vampire Diaries, Orange is the New Black, Grimm, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, The Flash, Game of Thrones, Awkward
10: Favorite bands?
-> The 1975, Bring Me the Horizon, The Maine, You Me at Six, Paramore, A Day to Remember, Linkin Park.
11: Something you miss?
-> My phone...It broke....
12: Favorite Song?
-> Chocolate by The 1975
13: How old are you?
 -> 19
14: Zodiac sign?
-> Leo
15: Qualities you look for in a partner? 
-> Sense of humor, kindness, someone who'd open the door/hold the door for me, someone who's patient with me when I have one of those 'crappy' moments, guys who'd accept me for who I am despite me being a shitty person, guys who can cook
16: Favorite quote?
-> 'I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not' - Kurt Cobain
17: Favorite actor? 
-> For now, it's Dave Franco :D
18: Favorite color? 
-> Black, red, lavender, pastel colors
19: Loud music or soft? 
-> Anything will do, as long as I like them 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? 
-> To my room, so I can cry.
21: How long does it take for you to shower?
-> 15 minutes for days where I don't want to wash my hair and 30 - 45 minutes for days I just want to relax in the shower.
22: How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
-> It depends.If i'm in a rush, I'll probably take 10-15 minutes to get ready. But when I have all the time in the world, I'll take up to 2 hours to get ready..lol 
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
-> Nope.
24: Turn ons? 
-> Tattoos, sense of humor
25: Turn offs? 
-> guys who talks like a pervert all all the time, 
26: The reason I joined Tumblr? 
-> Because I was curious of what Tumblr was like....
27: Your biggest fear? 
-> Falling down from a tall building without anything attached to my body.
28: Last thing that made you cry? 
-> I failed my driving exam :/
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
-> 4 years ago..lol
30: Meaning behind your Tumblr name? 
-> Back when I first made a tumblr account, I really liked zombies..so that's where it started off 
31: Last book you read?
-> The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
32: The book you’re currently reading?
-> The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
33: Last show you watched? 
-> Z Nation
34: Last person you talked to?
-> My nephew
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
-> Friends
36: Favorite snack?
-> Flammin' Hot Cheetos 
37: Places you want to visit?
-> Thailand, Japan, Korea, China, US, UK, France..Basically all over the world.
38: Last place you were?
-> Times Square
39: Do you have a crush?
-> Yes.
40: Last time you kissed someone?
-> 4 months ago.
41: Last time you were insulted? 
-> I don't remember
42: Favorite flavor of candy? 
->  Hmmm..... mango, peach, apple
43: What instruments do you play?
-> Acoustic guitar.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
-> Necklaces
45: Last sport you played?
-> I don't play sports
46: Last song you sang?
-> She Looks so Perfect by 5 seconds of Summer......yep......
47: Favorite chat up line?
-> Hey..
48: Have you ever used it?
-> Used what?
49: Last time you hung out with someone?
-> Yesterday.
50: Who should answers these questions next?
-> Anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment