Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cosmart 2k14 - Day 1 + Day 2 (1.11.14 & 2.11.14)

Boo!


Finally back at my place. Settled down and ready to blog.
The stay at Viven's place was really really amazing~ we had so much laughter. I never want to leave.


Anyways, the last couple of days, we went to Cosmart at eCurve. Cosmart is basically an event where people come together and set up booths and sell cosplay related stuffs like wig stands, wig caps, second hand wigs and costumes and some new ones too. It was really great.

On the first day, Viven and Brian a.k.a Kenta cosplayed while I went there casual, actually on both days.


Viven as Maki - Love Live!
Kenta as Haru - Free!


You see, I look funny when I wear my glasses. No kidding. 
But this No Game No Life cosplayers are awesome -fangirls-


but first, let me take a selfie... LOL


From left to right, we have Kenta, Viven and Stanley as Kakashi :D

And that's pretty much it on the first day... I got lazy so I didn't take much pictures -cries-
We just walked around for a bit and chit chat for the rest of the day.



As for the second day, we pretty much did the same thing.. Just walked around and mingle and chit chat. But we did take a lot of selfies this time 




We took way too many derp selfies. I don't even.


 

And Viven cosplayed as 2014 Snow Miku 



There you go. That basically sums up what I've been doing the last couple of days.
I know it isn't much..but it was the time of my life..I had so much fun and I get to help at one of the booth which belongs to Viven's friend, Wings :D

For my next update, I guess I'll do a blog-post on the things I've purchased during the month of October.

Right now, I gotta go catch up on all the TV shows I missed out on the last few days while I was away.

I shall update again soon.
Wish all you have a great day and stay awesome!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment