Saturday, November 1, 2014

31.10.14

Hi,

Today is my 2nd day of driving lesson. It went pretty well, much to my surprise. But I still had to endure the yelling
and scolding though.. Part of it was my mistake actually..I didn't listen to instructions properly and my reaction was
pretty damn slow. I hope he doesn't get high blood pressure because I'm such a terrible listener (touch wood)
But I got to learn how to drive up the hill which I struggled with. I had to listen to my instructor's yelling during the
lesson and it was frustrating.

The best part of the lesson was, I get to drive home with my instructor's guidence.. It was intense.. cause I never drove
on a street with that many cars before and my hands where shaking.
Anyways, there won't be any lessons for me until next thursday, which is good. I need a break.


Oh..and..and.. today is Viven's brithday!
Brian and I decided to treat her to dinner tonight at Nana's Green Tea which is in Mid Valley. We also invited Pasteru to tag along :D






Selfie with the birthday girl 


I ordered Unagi Don! It was kinda expensive but worth it and really delicious




We also ordered a parfait for dessert. yumm



And lastly, we took a group selfie before we all left.
It was a fun night and kinda exhausting..


Since tomorrow is Cosmart, I'll be staying over at Viven's for the weekend!
It's gonna be a weekend full of fun
I'm still debating if I should cosplay or not, since Viv asked me to cosplay Saya from Blood-C Which I did before (refers to EA Con 2k12)
I did a terrible job at it.. I hated everything cause my wig isn't right, my costume was shit and not to mention the makeup as well *cringes*
And that's why I wanna re-do her cosplay cause I did a terrible job at it 2 years ago. But I still don't know if I should cos her tomorrow, cause her
costume is still incomplete... *thinking*

So far, I have 3 costumes:

1) Yui Hirasawa from K-On!
2) Saya Kisaragi from Blood-C ---> Incomplete
3) Haruhi Suzumiya from The Malanchony of Haruhi Suzumiya ---> no headband and wig is still dirty..

Or maybe I shouldn't cosplay at all... LOL


That's all I have to update for now..  right now, it's 12:20AM.. i'm really tired but I gotta post this up no matter what..

(P.S: This blog-post was pre-written.. All I had to do was upload the photos. Hence the reason why I used present tense in this blog-post. I just didn't want to confuse you all.)



And lastly before I go, I wanna wish everyone a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Okay now I gotta go watch Big Bang Theory and The Vampire Diaries and the go to bed

Bye everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment