Monday, December 1, 2014

Hey,

So today I went to take my driving exam (for the second time cause I failed the first time).
And it went really well... I was so nervous, I felt like shitting my pants and I felt nauseous the entire time. Thank God I didn't throw up...

I went to the registration office around 7:30am.... Yeah, I know it's early but the people who worked there told me I should be there before 7:30... And we didn't leave the office to head to the exam venue until it was almost 8am....Like what.. I had to wake up at 6am for nothing. And I only got 6 hours of sleep..Which made me sleepy the entire day.

So I waited for my turn to re-take the exam and at the same time I made some new friends. We were separated into different groups basically, Some came to re-take the Up-hill test, some only came for the 'driving on the actual road' test and some came as new exam candidates. We were placed under new candidates cause we failed both categories. So we just talked until it was my turn to do test. We basically did the actual road exam first cause there were too many. It was intense. I was so scared that I'd fail the test...but I passe anyway. Hooray!

And later on that day, I think it was around 1 to 2pm, we were called to do the up-hill exam. We basically had to drive the car up-hill and I no problem doing that. The first time when I took the exam, my car went back down the hill, so I failed. But this time, I passed.

I was so freaking happy after the exam was over cause those struggle had been paid off and the hours I've spent learning how to drive and enduring the driving instructor's yelling was worth it.

Right now, I don't have to worry about not having a driving license anymore cause I can finally drive!

So after the exam, I went home around 3pm and took a nap around 5pm and woke up around 7pm feeling so refreshed. And right now, I'm here typing this blog-post.

This basically sums up my entire day. I should celebrate, like go shopping and treat myself to a fancy meal or something... yeah.. I probably should do that.

Oh and and and..... It's finally December! which means Christmas and Comic Fiesta is right around the corner. I am so excited~

Anyways I don't want to blabber too much about December so I'll end the post right here.


Bye!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment