Sunday, October 28, 2012

wanted.

Heyy guys, what's up? 
i decided to make an update right now cause i have absolutely nothing to do at the moment. 

And since i have nothing to do, i wanted to talk about shoes that i've been wanting at the moment. 
so before i start, you might notice several changes in my blog. I changed the banner to make it more 'galaxy-ish' cause i love galaxy stuff so much. And below the banner, you can see 2 tabs, the first one is the home tab, when you click on it, it leads you back to the blog itself and the second is of course, my tumblr~ 

And below the tabs, you can see my Polyvore page. 
So guys, be sure to check the links out~ it'll help me out a lot ^^



Now back to the topic
the shoes that I've been wanting at the moment are just basic shoes except for some.


Vans Pop Lace Authentic 

Don't get me wrong, it's not that i don't have sneakers. I do have a pair of Converse, but it's a bit worn out now since I've been wearing then so often. I need a new pair and this would go well with most of my 'casual' outfits, you know.. like the typical t-shirt with a pair of jeans outfit worn mostly when i'm just going out and chill and also when i'm too lazy to dress up.. haha



Jeffrey Campbell - Damsel Spike


Oh yess... the pair of shoes that i'd kill to own. The famous Jeffrey Campbell's Damsel Spike. I love this shoe because of the style and the spikes. If you're into alternative fashion like me, this pair of shoes right here should be in your close right now. This also comes with different colors and the also have some pairs with gold spikes too. Too bad i can't afford this pair cause it's so expensive when i buy it online. I'll wait till i get a job first T^T



Dr. Martens Pascal Boots

This is another pair of shoe that i'd kill to have. This would look good if you're wearing denim shorts with leggings (in my opinion)


Adidas Jeremy Scott Wings Originals JS 2EN1 Fur Yellow






And this unique pair of Adidas shoes right here is so pretty~ the colors and the wings...omg so awesome. At first i really loved the gold color one, now it's this one haha


Iron Fist Shoes

This pair of Iron Fist shoes called "Night A Light Platform" is so pretty.. i wanted to wear this one for prom...but i don't have a credit card to buy it online and i can't find any store that sells Iron Fist shoes here. The reason why i love Iron Fist shoes is because they have this zombie-ish design on most of their shoes..i don't know about you guys but their design is just so pretty. By the way most of their clothing and accessories are really awesome too.


Toms Shoes
And finally, the last pair of shoes i promise.. haha... I'm getting this one soon.. It's really hard to find original Toms these days ._. 
i would wear this with just a casual outfit..like the vans ones..haha 


So i hope you guys enjoy reading posts like these.. i know it's not much but at least i update something... hahaha
i might do more posts like these..but not necessarily on thinks i've been wanting..but other things..like TV shows, musics etc.. 

i guess i'll stop here for now. love you guys

-Syeon-

No comments:

Post a Comment