Thursday, October 11, 2012

Changes

so err... hello guys, it's been a long time since i last updated this blog
it's so dead and quiet..i know... 
as a blogger, i am responsible for that.
Cause i remember last time i said i will update frequently, but i didn't

i'm so sorry guys TwT

so i've been busy with 'O' Levels right now...
so i don't think i'll be updating here much anyway.

sorry, again ._.

the second reason why i don't update much here is because
i'm so busy with tumblr too... oops..
It's much more easier to blog there..that's why...

I'll try to update as much as i can here
so it doesn't look so dead and quiet
cause the last time i updated was on August 15. wow.

so yeahh..

i've been trying to change my blog style lately..
something like upgrading it....since it looks so plain and all..
i'll take my time re-design my blog soon. Hehe c:

i'm also gonna change the way i blog...
i'll post something about music, fashion and daily updates in my life
since my style has changed quite dramatically.

few years ago, i was so much of a K-POP freak and hipster type..
but early last year.. my music taste has changed
and also the way i dress...
so basically my blog is gonna be quite different this time..

i'm gonna make this blog the best quality as i can.
Pictures will also be better quality this time.

I didn't want to make a new blog is because i've been
having this blog since i was 13..and now i'm 17

memories. i can always go back to my previous blog posts
and see how much i've changed and grown up.

yeapp..i guess i can only update until here so far
(i ran out of things to say)

i want this blog to be alive again :)

byeee~
-Syeon-

No comments:

Post a Comment