Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I turned 20

Heyho~ Finally I'm able to update. I haven't been able to do so for the past week because I'm busy with my finals.

Now that my exams are finally over and my semester break just started, I have all the free time.

So almost around two weeks ago, I celebrated my 20th birthday (boo...I'm no longer a teen..) My friends, namely Peggy and Brian treated my to dinner and movie which was more than enough. For the first time in my life, I have friends treat me to something and I'm grateful for every moment. They were being too nice. So enough said... we took enough pictures that day :)



Before we had dinner, we went to watch Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. The movie was amazing. It had some hilarious scenes. That's all I could say cause the first mission movie I watched was Ghost Protocol. 


And then after the movie, we went and took loads of selfies while waiting for Peggy's ride to arrive. It was a bummer that she couldn't join us for dinner. She's such an amazing person. Both friendly and kind. Her personality just balances out my awkwardness~ 
She's just so happy all time :')


So after Peggy went home, we went to Nando's for dinner~ 
And again, we took pictures.
While waiting for our meals to arrive, we just talked. Almost about everything. The thing about Brian is that he's the most chill person to be around with and one of the nicest person I've met.


Lol. Derp face alert c:


Well that concludes the entire event of that day. I was beyond happy that I get to spend time with with my friends because I've spent my birthday alone for the past 2 years but definitely not this year :')
I really do appreciate everything they did for me. Like you know that feeling of gratitude? It's like as if showing appreciation and gratitude wasn't enough. I will always cherish those moments and I will also make sure to throw a party for them on their birthdays~

And also, the day after my birthday, Viven, Puncake, Wings and I decided to go for durian hunting. It was fun and they treated me durian. Too bad we didn't take any photos because we were too busy eating the durians :>

After all that said, It's my queue to leave now as it's like 4am in the morning which I just realized..lol~~

There will be more posts coming up (I really hope to be productive with this) as I'm currently enjoying my semester break. I'll keep you all updated :)

Stay strong and smile always~

P.S: Photo credits goes to Peggy and Brian :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment