Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Reflecting on 2015

2015, has been a year of growth and realization for me.

2015 has been a year of new beginning to me. I finally went to college.

2015 has been a year for me to experience new things like meeting new friends, going to concerts together, travel to new places, hanging out and doing all the fun stuff all college student does.

2015 has been a year filled with lessons. I've learnt that you cannot change people and their attitude. You cannot force someone to love you. You cannot expect people to be the same as you. You cannot make assumptions on everything. You cannot make someone like you no matter how nice you are.

2015 is the year where I re-discovered myself. I stopped letting people push me around and intimidate me. I stood up for myself.

2015 is the year I turned down plans because I felt like it. I used to say yes to every plans my friends make just make them happy. But not anymore.

2015 has it's ups and downs.

Although 2015 has been a memorable year for me, it's also the year I realized a lot things.

2015 is the year I turned 20, where I realized that I'm no longer a teenager anymore.
I realized that I've got responsibilities now. My education, planning for my career in the future. I realized that it's not as simple as I imagined.
Sometimes, it scares me, I cannot deny that, being an adult.

2015 is the year I realized that I cannot run away from my responsibilities anymore. I always thought that I had it easy you know? I never know the feeling of life struggles. I am soon to experience that. I have accepted the fact. The face that I can't always ask for an easy way out.

2015 is the year where I realized that being single has it's perks. But it can be lonely.

2015 is the year I realized that no matter how hard you try or how nice you are, it's just never going to be enough for some people, and that's okay. it's all good. Because in the end, you know you've done good things and that's all that matters.

To wrap things up, I really enjoyed 2015 because it's the year I felt free. Even though I didn't feel like myself but this year, I'll try to be myself more.
2015 has been great as I look back at the times where I had fun, I cried, learned from mistakes and making mistakes.

I felt like I've grown as a person. I let go of hatred and anger.

2016 is going to be a new beginning for me.

2016 is the year where I want to change. Change my perspective in everything, my attitude. Change is good. Change for the better.

2016, I look forward to create a whole new story for you. I'll fill it with positive vibes, travel to places I've never been before, meet new people and experience new things.


And finally, it's time for me to end this chapter and begin a new one.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment