Sunday, July 19, 2015

Today I woke up, feeling so bitter. I don't feel like myself anymore.
Something inside me just sort of snapped. I was done. I am done feeling like this.

Ever since I had a crush on someone, everything I do just sort of revolve around him, like I had to depend my happiness on him. I'm always wanting his attention. But I am done.

I don't have to depend on anyone on my happiness anymore. I guess that's the reason why I ended up feeling like this in the first place. Feeling so pathetic and so alone. And today, I just sort of snapped myself out of it.

I want to focus on myself now. I want to do things without seeking approval from others, that's the way I can truly live and be myself.

I'm setting myself free...free from all this misery. I'm not going to take a huge leap that fast, it takes time, just like everything else.

I'm not perfect. Never said that I was. The reason why I'm myself today is because I've been through some tough shit. It's not just me who has been through so much, I'm sure a lot of people have, sometimes even worse. That's why I'm grateful for what I have now.

I also want to thank a very good friend of mine, Viven, for not giving up on on me. She offered to talk but I told her this is something I had to handle on my on and that, I'll talk to her about it next time. I know that she always got my back no matter what

I feel so blessed to have such friends around me, words just cannot express the gratitude I have towards them.

Now that I got everything off my chest. I can breathe better. Not necessarily feel better but everything just feel great at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment