Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Things I've Learnt in 2K14

Hello everyone!
I am back again with another update. This time, I'm gonna write (type) down all the things I've learnt this year. There are some good things and there are also some bad things which I will always remember as a life experience.


1) Never rely too much on others.

I know that a lot of people have known this from the start. I just thought that I knew better, but clearly, I don't. All this time I depended on people, nearly all of them has let me down. So at the end of the day, I'm the one who gets disappointed cause I expected too much from others. So I've learned my lesson.


2) Never try to take so much responsibility. You don't really have to do everything people ask you to.

I've seen a lot of people struggle with this sort of issue throughout the year. And I want to ask, why make your life more complicated than it already is? Why must people including me, have to say yes to everything others ask us to do? And why is it so hard for us to say no?

The truth is, you don't have to say yes to every favor people ask. Really, you don't. It's okay to say no. Real friends won't get butt-hurt about it. If you've got plenty of other things to do, why would you wanna say yes to another burden?

I guess we all do this just to make other happy eh? But I'm so fed up with it alright.


3) Not everyone who are nice to you, are your friends.

I know that we all deal with fake people on a daily basis. And I used to be that person who thinks that everyone is my friend. I'm sick and tired of people using others to get what they want, people who are ungrateful and unappreciative all the time and people who thinks that they're better than you and made you feel like shit. Clearly we don't deserve to be treated like shit.


4) Life is too short, so don't waste it

To think that I wasted so much time this year, really makes me feel like shit.
Yes, I did went to apply for college, but I turned up shitty than what I expected it to be. But I've decided to move past it.

So the truth is, I spent most of 2014 just simply staying at home and do nothing productive basically. All I did was just watch TV series all day and bore myself to death. I did went out friends to chill tho.

But I can't live like this. It takes me no where seriously. When I see most of my friends going to university and get part time jobs, and I'm just sitting here rotting, I felt like crap. So I had to do something with my life. I need to get my shit together (even tho I say this most of the time.... sigh..)



So that's it. There are so much more things that I learned this year but that's all of the things I could really think about.
I really hope that I don't make the same mistakes again next year, although I'm bound to make at least one of them.

I hope you all enjoyed your New Years Eve celebration.

For me, I'm just gonna stay at home and watch some movies, read a book, play games, greet some friends and then call it a night. That sounds like a plan.


I'll update soon :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment