Saturday, January 12, 2013

Evil plans.

Hello you sexy people.. whats cracking? 

It's 4am in the morning and since I love staying up late why not I just make a short update. Besides, i have no work tomorrow. YAY~

oh wait, I didn't tell you guys that I got a new job now~ sorryaboutthat I just started recently..so yeah c:

The reason why i'm making this post is to tell you guys that I'll be making videos on Youtube now~ lets make this clear...I got a youtube channel 3 years ago but I didn't upload any videos until late september/october last year i started with a vlog...that time, my videos were all bad quality. But this time my videos are gonna be much more clearer now cause I got a new camera   

so my first video for 2013 is going to be a collective haul which is currently uploading. That's why I stayed up late :)
(I've been trying to upload them for 3 days now...because of bad internet connection, i had to stop halfway :/ )

There are things I wanna admit. I'm not really good at making videos..I'm a bit awkward so I hope you guys don't mind me. I'm trying to improve so maybe my videos in the future is going to be much more better. Pardon me cause I'm still a newbie when it comes to making videos.

So the videos i'm mostly making are Vlogs, fashion hauls, tips and advice, challenges, FAQs and some more random stuffs.

I hope this information and update is not too much c:

And now i gotta go now


I'll update soon
-Syeon-





No comments:

Post a Comment