Thursday, January 3, 2013

Belated Happy New Year?

Ahh...yess...yes i know i tend to update late this year...It's because i have work..on a fricking new year ._. 
I'm so sorry guys~ i really am D:
I just ended my work today cause promotion already ended..haha...now i need to look for a new job..


Still, i wanna wish you guys a Happy New Year~ hope you guys will have another great year..2012 was full of happiness, sadness, dramas and all those shiz..we've been through the end of the world bullcrap, so what do we have this year?

This year it's gonna be different...i have decided to take things more seriously. Cause back then, i was always fooling around...and look where it took me...no where... honestly i flunk my studies which i have mentioned before (i think). This year i want to 'change' and when i say change..i don't mean my personality...i am still gonna be me. I just wanted to change my bad habits. i didn't achieve my last year's new year resolution... So this year, i'm gonna start all over again. 

New Year Resolutions for 2013


  • Seek happiness - so basically, i'm not sure if I've told you the story of how i lost all my happiness..long story short, i fell into depression early last year and i started to have thought about suicide..i pretended to be happy in front of my friends when i'm not even happy at all..so yeah..but it gets better right? yes it did...i manage to think positive even tho i still feel lonely, insecure and no confidence at most times. I really want to be happy again and also able to open up to people and tell them my problems and all
  • Stop biting my fingernails - As a child, i always had this habit of chewing on my fingernails ...i did try to stop and let it grow for a while..but i'll always go back to biting it :/
  • Quit smoking - Yes, i admit I've been smoking a lot recently especially at work during my break time...i just don't tell anyone that i smoke...until now. I started smoking last year around mid-year..i can't recall ._.
  • Improve my guitar skills - my dreams of playing in a band will never change...and yes, i want to be in a band..soon...i'll do whatever it takes to make that dream come true.
  • Not giving a single fuck on how people think about me - I've been caring too much on how other people think about me last year..This year, i just don't give a shit anymore...i don't care how people criticize me or judge me..cause life's too short to tolerate all those bullcrap c:
  • Quit being lazy - As you all know, i'm a lazy arse...i like to procrastinate...but i want to stop it at once..I'll clean my room more often, do more house work..

And yes, that's my new year resolution for now...i like to keep it few cause i don't think i can manage that many goals at once...I hope to be a better person this year and treat others well..i want to love others and also learn to love myself as well... And also, i will always have faith in God. 


Good luck in achieving your new year resolutions guys c:



I'll update soon
-Syeon-




No comments:

Post a Comment