Wednesday, January 23, 2013

17 days left.

It's been a while now guys....................................

In case you're wondering what's the meaning of my post title, It's actually a countdown of days left until I finally leave for my Kuala Lumpur trip :V

Yes, i'm going to KL for a Chinese New Year vacation with duh fahmehlee ~ Well first, we're driving to Johore straight away after reaching KLIA (KL International Airport) and it's a 4-5 hour drive from KL to Johore...really, i'm not gonna lie cause I've been there... the entire time, all we're gonna do is just talk, awkward silence, sleep and get our asses numb :/

We're just gonna stay in Johore only for a couple of days and then go to Singapore. looks like it's gonna be an interesting trip cause I've never been to Singapore before (welcome to my ultimate sad life ._.)




The most exciting part of the trip is that I might OR might not go Pierce the veil and Sleeping with Sirens concert. It's really a 50/50 chance, it's either i'm going or not going... i've been wanting to go to this concert so badly when I heard that they're going to KL~ 
Really hope i could go tho cause i'm not sure if my big bro will allow me to go or no cause I don't wanna miss the show, it's really a once in a lifetime opportunity.. and I was supposed to go with Jids but his parents said to wait for his o level results... :/

so i guess that's my plan for this entire trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


are you guys excited about this movie? Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunter~ 
I'm watching it tomorrow with my friends~ 
Well, i was supposed to watch it with Hika, Alex, Sora and Izumi cause it's her birthday tomorrow but nope..my parents like to screw plans up for me :<

they told me that they're going to Miri to do some stuff and I was forced to go with them. So I had to book 4 tickets for Hika excluding me..  But in the end, my parents told me the trip was cancelled and the cinema won't let me book tickets for the 2nd time -.-

My parents should really stop doing that tho.cause i don't think my schedule can cope with so much bullshit. I mean they really need to stop changing plans D:

so anyways, i can't wait to watch this movie~ I'm sure it's gonna be awesome cause Jeremy Renner  a.k.a Hawkeye is in the movie :B





Yeap, that will be enough for me for now... imma go watch Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter now~ laters :>



I'll update soon
-Syeon-



No comments:

Post a Comment