Monday, December 10, 2012

Cosplay costume FTW~

Well hello guys, 
I'm here to make a short post :)


So EA CON is right around the corner and in fact, there's only 5 days left... i'm super excited yet it's also the right time for me to panic (that's what i always to when it comes to events like this).

Today, i went to pick up my costume~ i'm just gonna show you guys a sneak peak on what i'm cosplaying at this year's convention. Like i said, it's a surprise c: 


hehe..can you guys guess?
if so...shhh....hahaha xD


I mean, some people already knew who i'm gonna cosplay as this year...but most are still clueless :D


Now my costume is done, well not completely..i still need to add some chains on the collar 

And also, i still have to fix my wig...which is going to be a headache for me cause the wig is so long and also wavy...it's hard to maintain plus the color of the wig isn't what i wanted..so i have to dye it...so yeahh...i hope i can manage all these in time ._.


so anyways, i hope you guys are doing great c:
Take care 

I'll update soon
-Syeon-



No comments:

Post a Comment