Friday, May 29, 2015

So it's currently 4:22AM right now and I just felt like doing this blog-post.

Lately, I've been thinking about some stuff that has been on my mind for the past few weeks.
I've been asking myself in my head, "Am I being true to myself?" "Am I just pretending to be someone else?" And I just sort of got tired of it all you know..

I've been an angry and bitter person quite often lately. And the truth is, I wasn't like this in the past. I used to be so cheerful and carefree, always wanting to make people laugh. What happened? Why am I hating everything and everyone?

I started to distance myself these days, from people I know. Maybe I just want to cut off all ties with people and just make new friends. But I still want to keep them close at the same time.Even though I've been treated so badly sometime when I'm around that friend. I mean I appreciate her helping me. I really do, but sometimes I feel like I let her walk all over me, like she has the upper hand.. like she rules me.. Sometime she gets this mood swings for no apparent reason, getting mad with small issues and I had to deal with it. And I wasn't just me. Other people felt the same way too.

And sometimes she can assume things and be rude about it like my feelings don't matter,

I guess when you've been with a person for too long, their real self starts to show. It can either be a good thing or a bad thing. It's only bad when you're a horrible person.

Talking about all of this, it just sort of reflect on me in some way. I don't know myself that well and I want to re-discover myself. I don't want to stay bitter and angry all the time.

I need to stand up for myself,.Even if it means cutting off all ties and having to distance myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment