Tuesday, November 1, 2011

today is indeed, a boring day..
got an inbox from Alex regarding about her birthday party.. omgee~
i can sleep over! :D
and i know what to buy for her.. it's gonna be a surprise. that's why i asked tony and steven to go out so we could buy presents for her... hahaha. i'm so excited... really, cause theres gonna be beer..
lots of beer >:D
and bouncer too :V



bought the piercing needle at Ego the other day when the cosplayers are celebrating Halloween at centerpoint. And i have no idea who's gonna help me pierce. i asked Sophia but she said she's not doing piercing anymore... lol

i'll just do it myself then. HAHA


i did something with my hair just now...
it looked horrible on me..  :(
i watched some youtube tutorials, so i decided to give my hair a change..
i used a lot of hairspray to do this... sigh..
lol... and also bad eye-liner~ 

anyways, i shall improve next time.. i still have to straighten my hair :/
i wonder when :o

and anyways people, 
have a nice day 
happy 1/11/11 :D LOL 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment