Saturday, November 12, 2011

HAI.

i love tonight.
especially it's full moon.
oh, i don't know.. i just love too think of fantasy things like vampires and warewolves :D
it's great if they do exist in this world..but too bad.. hahaha

so, yesterday i went to Limbang with my parents and their friend...
i bought some stuffs. well, for my laptop and for entertainment :D


it's a mouse and a cooling pad .
dad paid for these :D i love it and i love my dad :3

well, i didn't buy much stuffs there cause i'm broke, you see.
-sadlife- TwT

oh wells.... 
then we head to Kuala Lurah after that.
lol.. that's the place where i can drink publicly LOL
i had a bottle of Vodka Cruiser, which is my favourite~ xDD

then this lady came and asked us if we wanna buy some DVD's. 
so i took a look at most of them..
i'm so happy i found these


this one is Love Buffet~ cast is Aaron Yan, Jiro Wang and Kelvin Chen my love.. hahaha :D


and this one is Sunshine Angel/Sunny Girl
starring: Rainie Yang and Wu Chun~ HOHOHO xD

oh yeah, just so you know, i hate fighting with my parents... 
i felt really bad after fighting with them.. i love them to death.

so yeah.. and once i got home.. i got 1(2) bottles of Vodka~ for free! huge thanks to my parent's friend :"D



hahah.. i will drink them someday ~ 
actually the Vodka Ice is my lil bro's 
but dad's gonna kill him if he drinks, so he gave them to me
but i had to share with him.. lol xD

i'm currently munching on the satay my dad bought from somewhere.. haha..
and i'm gonna go get some more.

so i'll blog again someday
byee 

xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment