Friday, October 28, 2011

my comeback.

harrharrharr
i'm back again. finally. 
i just found out that it's much more easier to use basic templates rather than HTML... i spent time reconstructing my blog... pretty much a hard-work .

so, it's been a long time since i last updated... i wonder who still blogs nowadays when people uses tumblr...blablabla... tumblr is fun tho.. the reason why i update all the time and..... change

for the past few years, i've been that annoying bitchass girl who goes around annoying people's ass off... until year 8 someone changed my life.. i should thank her. probably. back then, i was really loud, annoying, wanna-be and attention seeker.

but i stopped after an incident.. i always wanted to be popular..but now it's all ashes...
i keep things low profile now.. i don't wanna be loud or attention seeking anymore. somehow, i want to grow up. to have true friends, to find a guy who truly loves me for who i am and will always be there for me.

now, i'm just this ordinary girl who loves heavy-metal, post-hardcore and metalcore bands \m/
because of tumblr, i changed my style of music and type of fashion...

i love tattoos and piercings by the way.. hahaha.. i'm planning to get my lips pierced like snake bites... it's really awesome.. and when i reach 18, i want a tattoo~ 
Oliver Sykes inspired me so much ;)
A lot of people had inspired and motivated me like: Bubzbeauty and Bethan from youtube...i watched most of her videos. she's awesome~ ;)

ohh..and..and.. exams are almost over~ just one more day left and that is 29/10/2011..just left with M.I.B and Computer to go. After that, we gonna party! i miss my lengz Tina'Tuna' so much. i can't wait to hang out with her after exams! 
-is excited- ^^v

so i guess this will be my latest update.. lol

xoxo. syeon 

No comments:

Post a Comment