Friday, August 12, 2011

and hello once again.

boredom brought me here. And guess when's the last time i updated?
last month -.-

a lot of things happened lately... and i was too lazy to blog about it..
sometime i thought of quitting my blog. ugh.
i'm just gonna update some not so important shits.

recently, i've been sick and all...
i've been sleeping in class, been procrastinating things and i've been hating recently.
i know i'm not suppose to hate.... but when the time i turned selfish.. you can't stop me.

and i felt some sort of hatred around me lately.. i just felt like everybody's hating me
even tho i'm not suppose to care... yeah.. why should i even bother.... hate? just let them hate -_-


second thing.... EA Con was a blast! cosplaying as Yui Hirasawa from K-ON! with Riisu as Mugi, Pauline as Mio, Silah as Azusa and Jia Ying as Ritsu!~ :D
theres' lots of people who wanted to take a photo with the K-ON group
 i had great day on both days of EA Con~ 


looking forward to the next Con... but first things first... i'm lack of budget here x.x
and riisu plan to cosplay on the next con... i'm gonna have a big problem saving up D:


and plus... alex and i plan to cosplay as Soul Eater next...
we'll see then X_X


-wait, let me recall stuffs-

i found a great website to make a great start with my careers
which is singing... so i needed to start with my vocals and guitar lessons soon...
it's my biggest dreams  to sing.... 


I'LL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THIS EVERYDAY.. 


i wan't to fulfill this dream... cause i believe i can do it...
i just need to stop being lazy.. that's the first thing...




i feel like i'm missing something here....




have a great day everyone... goodnight :)


Kthanksbye. ;D







No comments:

Post a Comment