Monday, October 27, 2014

251014 & 261014 + update

Hey there,

Since I haven't been updating this blog for a while now, I decided to make one today and it's not gonna be that interesting honestly.

So two days ago (25/10/2014 - Saturday), I went to MGACE, which is a ACG event at INTI International University in Nilai. It was a 40 minutes drive from KL. It was a two days event but I only went on the first day. The event was a bit boring..there aren't much to see and also the place was a bit isolated. But at least we got to see Onnies and catch a glimpse of Baozi and Hana. 

I only took 2 photos of my friends who cosplayed..lol


Kise Ryouta - Kuroko no Basuke
CN: Faith   


Oikawa - Haikyuu
CN: Kenta 

We walked around for a bit and went back to KL after that.


And yesterday, which was Sunday (26/10/2014), Kenta, Faith and I, together with 2 of Faith's friends decided to watch Ouija at Sunway Pyramid. It was a great movie...but the jump-scares were a bit ridiculous. But I would rate the movie 7/10 for being that scary. I don't want to spoil the movie, so you gotta watch the movie and tell me what you think. c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for right  now, I'm gonna watch Akame ga Kill! episode 17 on my flat-screen TV cause it has a better view compared to my laptop's screen...HAHA

Here is a list of anime I'm currently watching:

Shingeki no Bahamut - Genesis
Madoka Magica
Trinity Seven
Attack on Titan



Like I said, this is a non-interesting blog-post. I wish I had more motivation to keep this blog going but oh well. Maybe next time if I got any interesting things that happened in my life, I'll make a post about it.

For now, I hope you all have a great day and stay awesome 

Until next time! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment