Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rockaway Festival 2013 - Bring Me the Horizon, Enter Shikari, Crossfaith & Massacre Conspiracy

Hey guys! 

I'm back again for another blog post. And can you believe it? It's October already? time sure flies really fast..like literally :/

So about a week ago, I went to this local music festival called Rockaway Festival and it's been around for a few years now. They started their very first show back in 2008/9 and I only found out about this festival last month.... 

The bands that were playing at the festival were BMTH, Enter Shikari and Crossfaith. The band that performed the opening was Massacre Conspiracy. I was so stoked when I found out about the show. At least I didn't went there alone like last time during MMF's show... I met two friends there...yay~ 


























Okay, I admit, my pictures aren't the best quality ones. I was standing quite far away from the stage, and my phone and camera were crappy at zooming in...I need a new camera ._.

I really had a great time that night, the show was amazing and it was my first time seeing BMTH, Enter Shikari and Crossfaith live, so it was an awesome experience. I really hope that they would come back to KL for another show. And I wish that I could say " I can't wait for next year's rockaway fest" but I can't, cause there isn't gonna be another show for rockaway anymore and that's sad..cause it was my first time going to music festivals like this. Well I guess that was a bummer :/

P.S: You can go to this link down below for more pictures and videos from the show.


And once again, sorry for the late post. A lot of stuff had happened lately that's why I couldn't make a new post cause I was having difficulties in gathering up photos from events and stuff like that.. I really suck at taking photos,.you can tell by all the photos from this post and how they all sucked....... sigh... .___.

I also went shopping these past few weeks and i've been gathering up all the stuffs I bought for the past few months, so stay tuned for another haul blog-post.


I hope you guys will have a nice day. Stay awesome 

I'll update soon~




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment