Sunday, August 11, 2013

Update

Hey everyone! 
how are you guys? Can't believe it's already August :/

But anyways, I decided to make an update cause I haven't been doing update posts that often anymore.


So two days ago, I went out shopping with Sora, who came to KL for a holiday~ gosh, I haven't seen her for a long time now...I miss all my friends back in Brunei :/

We went to One Utama and just walked around for a while...We didn't buy much...which is a progress for me cause I'm currently saving up for something else..lol...well, I did buy a plain hoodie and that's all and Sora bought three novels..well I guess I did buy something after all..haha 

Anyways, Sora didn't stay that long cause she had somewhere else to go with her relatives, so she left early..but it was nice seeing her tho...And I didn't stay that long either cause I had to get home before dark and the only transportation I got was a taxi and it was kinda dangerous, so yeah.

And also, I've been staying alone for the past two days cause my brother went to Johore since it's Raya holidays. It was fun being at home alone cause no one's gonna bother you and it's just so peaceful but today is my last day, cause my bro will be back soon...aww...

Another boring update about my life is that I dyed my hair again, so no more blonde bangs like the ones you saw on my previous post where my bangs were all bleached and it looks crappy and damaged. It was supposed to be blue color but the dye faded and i'm too lazy to dye it blue again...




And so I went from this....


to this (lol, I didn't realize that I wore the same shirt when I took the photos)
And I also noticed that my hair looks less damaged with darker hair color.
I actually dyed them myself.


This is the hair dye I used. The color isn't too red... the redness is only visible when I'm under the sun...so yeah...
But it's a great color c:




That'll be my update for now..I know it's a boring one lol 


I hope you all  have a wonderful day or night depending on which country you're from and also stay safe. You guys are awesome. :)




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment