Sunday, April 28, 2013

TAG: 2013 BUCKET LIST

Finally guys, it is here. This should be a fun tag to do if you're really bored haha

A few weeks ago, I came up with the idea of making a bucket list for 2013.
I think that everyone should have a bucket list filled with stuffs they want to do before they die. I know it's a little too late to start a 2013 bucket list but it doesn't matter, you can do it anytime you want (:

This may help motivate you or something so it should be good. Haha

P.S this is different from the new years resolution hehe 

So here are the rules: 


  • Each bucketlist should contain 5-10 stuffs that you want to do (You can do as many as you like). But I like to complete it little by little so I only made a list of 6 stuff I wanna do before the end of 2013.
  • Incomplete goals can be added to next year's bucket list but you'll be adding more to your bucket list.
  • Have fun making your own list


So here goes nothing.

Syeon's bucket list for 2013 :D 


  1. Get a tattoo.
  2. Learn how to skateboard for the first time.
  3. Finish at least 2 novels (I'm currently reading Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird).
  4. Record myself singing and upload them on soundcloud.
  5. catch up on Pretty Little Liars and Supernatural. (I've never watch them before, so yeah)
  6. Get a septum piercing. Lol.
You can do this list anywhere you want it, you can even write it down on a piece of paper and stick it up your wall if it helps to motivate you :)

About 2 years ago, I found this interesting website that allows you to make loads of list and I also made my bucket list there. Here's the link:


Make sure to tag yourself to whoever's reading this post right now.
Have fun with it xD


I'll update soon
-Syeon-



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment