Saturday, June 11, 2011

the end of everything....

so i guess this is gonna be my last post..... to be honest, i don't even wanna blog anymore. i don't want to tell the whole world what happened. i'd rather keep things to myself instead.

last night......
last night... i looked awful.....
humiliating myself....  i don't even wanna talk about it.... 
seriously.... i don't wanna be an attention seeker anymore... people are talking about me and so on for what i did... dang man....

arrghh! i'll just tell you guys instead....
so last night... i was drinking.... i tweeeted dirty on twitter... saying i was drunk and so on...
then people started talking about me...being such and attention seeker.... so i woke up from my drunkness right after that....i was drunk.. how am i suppose to know man

i mean... i don't even wanna go on twitter ever again... but i can't do that... that's running away from problems... 
so i went to twitter just now....removed all the tweets is tweeted last night....
i can still live right? i know i was wrong.... i mean.. i shouldn't even tweet that i was a kuala lurah... i shouldn't even drink that time D:

so once again... i know i did wrong... i know my mistakes.... lesson considered learnt.

so i'm all normal now... no more.
heyy... shits happen... just learn from it and when i have the same problem again... i'll know what to do.

so i guess that's it.... 
i might be updating my blog you know?  (MIGHT) 

byee c:

No comments:

Post a Comment